Download Candidate Brief here
The key role of the Council of the Chamber is to provide efficient and effective leadership for Dublin Chamber of Commerce within a framework of practical controls. The Council provides strategic direction to the Chamber, based on listening to, understanding and representing the needs of the Chamber’s members and the Dublin business community.
For further information please contact Sandra Farrell: email@example.com (01) 644 7215.
- Be a leadership representative voice for your business.
- Connect with Chamber members and represent the collective interests of membership.
- Interact with key policy & decision makers in Dublin.
- Remain up to date & gain perspective of Dublin business in general.
- Gain insight and knowledge from a variety of business sectors.